September Favorites

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions: MORNING BURST® Fruit Infusions uses the goodness of fruit for vibrant, healthy-looking skin. Our Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains real fruit extracts from pineapple, coconut, and açaí. These exotic fruits are ripe with vitamins and antioxidants leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The exotic scent of pineapple and coconut refreshes your senses, while real strawberry seeds massage your skin to reveal your most vibrant, healthy skin. I'm so glad they came out with cleansers that actually smell good! I've seen three different types: Pineapple, Mandarin Orange, and Pomegranate (but I think the pineapple smells the best). The pineapple is their hydrating cleanser, so it's good if you have dry and/or sensitive skin. 

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel: Contains a bleaching ingredient for fast and effective whitening that is non-abrasive to your enamel. I can't believe I've never mentioned this before in one of my past "monthly favorites" posts because it is definitely one of my all time favorite products. I leave it on for 10-15 minutes once or twice a month. 

got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion: Now your hair can indulge in the irresistibly soft touch of cashmere! Don't cheat your hair - give it the royal treatment with Got2B Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion. This decadent lotion infused with luxurious cashmere, shapes, smoothes, controls fly-aways and imparts an amazing weightless lustre and softness. Helps to protect against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant. I really love this product. It makes my hair really soft, it's a heat protectant, and it smells sooo good.  








Sorry that I haven't been posting as much lately! I'm trying to get back to posting at least once every or every other day. If anyone would like to be the featured beauty blogger of the week, please email me at opalstevensblog@gmail.com. Oh, and please make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel


Comments

  1. Nice post :) do u get any sensitivity by using that teeth whitening product?? I want to try it
    I finally updated my blog, if u have some time stop by :)
    xoxo
    <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. does the clean & clear product tighten your skin after use

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plus white! It doesn't hurt and it does a great job =D
    I haven't heard that 3rd eye blind song forever!! Brings back old memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips