5 Most Popular Posts of 2011

I launched this site in March of 2011. Nine months and 165 posts later, it has become way more than just a "hobby". And before 2011 comes to a close, I thought it would be great to look back at some of this year's most popular posts. I find it kind of funny that these were the most popular :). Thanks for all the support ♥ - you girls are awesome! Happy New Years Eve!!


1. Makeup Disaster - With over 90,000 views, this is undeniably my most viewed post of all time!

2. Funny :) - It seems like humor posts do really well on my blog. At first I was a little unsure about posting stuff like this, but I always make sure it's beauty or fashion related. Do you guys like these types of posts?


3. Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring - It was great to work with her on this article :) It has a lot of great information and it's gotten a ton of views as well (over 18,000)!

4. Olive Oil: A Natural Moisturizer - Olive oil is an amazing moisturizer! 


5. Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday - This year's most popular WWYRW? Wednesday, with over 8,000 views and 200 votes! Pippa Middleton vs Beyonce. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips