Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday


Pippa Middleton

Jessica Alba








Comments

  1. I voted Jessica Alba. I like the laid back feel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how comfy I would feel in red pants. I love the sophistication of Pippa's outfit.
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa all the way :D I love what she's wearing!! Totally sophisticated :D
    P.S. I like your banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pippa's look is more sophisticated and can be worn almost anywhere. I like Jessica's jacket but if I needed to go to a nice dinner or something I'd feel the need to change., plus that shade of red on pants is a bit too much for my taste. I voted Pippa on this one. I love this poll, I hope you keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree! I probably would have liked her outfit if the red wasn't so "in your face" lol :) I definitely will continue doing these! I love hearing other people's opinions and seeing which outfits get more votes. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thanks! I agree, Pippa always looks so sophisticated and put together. I hope you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like both of them! They both have awesome style :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, Pippa looks totally sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the first one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips