April Favorites



Studio 35 Beauty Regular Polish Remover: This is just the coolest thing. You stick your finger into the sponge inside and twist. The nail polish comes off like magic!


 

Wet N' Wild - Wild Shine Nail Colors: I'm really loving Bijou Blue and Caribbean Frost right now. 




Biosilk Silk Therapy: I reviewed it, I  gave it away, and I'm absolutely-positively in love with it :D It makes my hair feel and look awesome!
Realities by Liz Claiborne: This is currently my favorite perfume! It has really nice floral scent to it.


Aerepostale Fille Perfume: My 2nd favorite perfume :D It's has a very classy and floral scent to it.


Sigma Beauty Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80: I really like this brush. It does a great job at blending powder and foundation and gives a really nice flawless look to the skin. Sigma gave me one to give to you guys! Check it out here (ends 5/15/11)

Those are the my favorites for the month of April! I hope you enjoyed the post :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips