Bodycology Review

Seriously, who doesn't love to smell good? I feel so confident when I know for a fact that I look sharp and smell amazing. That's why I was so excited when Bodycology gave me the opportunity to do a review on three of their products. I was sent the Deep Cleansing Body Wash with Grapefruit & Apricot Extract, White Gardenia Body Cream, and their Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Mist. I have fallen in love with all three!

Bodycology is a wonderful company with a mission to give women great-smelling products made from the finest ingredients at great prices. Here's a little more information about their company:

Founded in 2003, Dallas-based Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The company’s innovative, spa-quality product lines appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Advanced Beauty Systems’ fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology® -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s®, Slice of Life™, and Cantu® hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals. 

This body wash has a nice, light citrus scent to it and it made my skin feel really soft and smooth. You can even use it as a shaving lotion! I tried this and it left my legs really soft - it didn't leave me with razor burn afterward. This body wash uses grapefruit and apricot extract to leave your skin sparkling clean and full of energy. Formulated with aquation™ Hydration Technology, it uses glycerin to keep your skin hydrated and silky smooth, jojoba extract to improve the texture of your skin, and petrolatum to act as a barrier to the harsh elements you come in contact with everyday. 

This body cream uses moisturizing aloe vera, shea butter and nourishing vitamins E & C to leave your skin feeling so silky smooth. I've never smelled white gardenias before, but let me tell you, they smell amazing. All you do is smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence.

The brown sugar vanilla scent of this body mist smells soooo delicious. It's not too powerful either, which is always nice. I will definitely be wearing this scent a lot in the upcoming months! Another plus is that the aloe vera infused in this body mist will keep your skin hydrated.

So overall, I'd give these products an A+. The price and quality of these products has blown me away. Definitely check out Bodycology's website or look for their products at your local retail, drug, grocery and/or specialty store!


The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way sways the opinion of the reviewer and the quality of this review. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips