Guest Post: What's In My Bag?

The last "What's In My Bag?" post was extremely popular, so we're back with another one! This time we'll find out what's in Gaelle's bag :). Make sure to check out her blog - The MakeUp Fairy! Here she is: 


What’s in my bag?


I love this sort of tag!


So firstly, here is my bag. I LOVE the print on it. I got it for my birthday and I have been using it every day since. It’s from Cath Kidston and it just feeds into my current floral obsession!



Now for the contents:



I have the worst memory ever so I have two diaries, the big purple one is my work diary (I’m a teacher), and the smaller one is my personal stuff and on top of it, I enter most things into my phone too. Only way I can not forget things and even then I manage to double or triple book myself, mostly at work.


My weight watchers folder with all my info. It helps me to stay on track and remember not to have that Mars bar! And the big pile of paper underneath is the work I’ve taken home to do tonight. Fun fun fun!



Everyday items: my work keys on this green key thing from Berlin. MY external hard drive which contains every bit of work I have done in the last 7 years as well as about 7 years worth of pictures and music. If I ever lose it or if it stops working, I’ll probably have a breakdown.  Same goes for my iPhone, I nearly cried when my Blackberry died but actually I prefer my iPhone now. It is fab! And finally, my gym key for when I muster the energy to go there.


My purse, it’s a Xmas present from my sister and it’s from Ollie and Nic. It’s the one I take to work as I only ever carry small amounts of change to work. Nurofen for the times the kids give me a headache. It happens remarkably often! And to finish with, 5 lip products! Yes 5! two Burt’s Bees lip balms, 1 carmex cherry lip balm, 1 MAC lip conditioner, and 1 MAC sheen supreme lipstick. I think this is New Temptation. Then I wonder why I can never find lip balms on my dressing table!!



Anywho, I hope you’ve enjoyed the post and thank you to Opal for giving me the opportunity to share with you!


If you'd like to write a guest post for Opal Stevens, contact me at opalstevensblog@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips