Sibu Beauty Review


Sibu Beauty was introduced in 2009 to provide customers worldwide with a comprehensive approach to beauty from the inside out and outside in. The Sibu Beauty product line is based on a powerful and distinctive whole food source, the sea buckthorn berry. This superfood is backed by more than 130 scientific studies demonstrating its success at addressing a variety of consumer needs including improved skin tone and texture, healthy aging and digestive health.


The products in the Sibu Beauty system are made with only premium sea buckthorn exclusively grown and harvested for Sibu in the Himalayan mountains of Tibet. Sibu's exclusive harvesting and manufacturing process produces more potent and hardy berries than typical sea buckthorn, and is one of the most nutrient-dense sea buckthorn raw materials available on the market today.



All products in the Sibu Beauty system are paraben-free and cruelty-free and contain no dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives


Sea Buckthorn Facial Soap

Awaken your skin in the morning or wash away a day of stress and pollutants with pure, simple, clean and powerful Sibu Beauty sea buckthorn facial soap. Lathers thick and rinses with ease to cleanse, detox and moisturize, and repair the skin while creating a protective barrier against UV rays and cell damaging free radicals.
  • Cleans, conditions, and moisturizes skin
  • Natural astringent
  • Inhibits bacterial growth
  • Revitalizes skin cells
  • Promotes tissue recovery and healing
  • Helps address rosacea and eczema symptoms
  • Made with whole sea buckthorn berry puree
I really liked this facial soap. I get scared every time I use a new cleanser because I'm afraid that it might make my skin break out - it didn't. It makes my face feel really clean and smooth. This soap has a really nice natural scent to it. 


Our sea buckthorn facial cream, with omega 7 fatty acids, helps boost collagen production and creates the perfect barrier to moisturize, rejuvenate, repair and protect. This light, non-greasy cream is ideal for daily use and offers a pleasing, light citrus scent. It is paraben-free and cruelty-free, and contains NO dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, sodium or preservatives. 
  • Promotes tissue recovery and healing
  • Rejuvenates sun damaged skin
  • Protects against environmental stress
  • Preserves health skin tone and texture
  • Boosts collagen production
  • For all skin types
This is a great facial cream and moisturizer. I have oily skin and so a big thing that I worry about with facial creams is that they'll make my skin even more oily. The Repair & Protect sea buckthorn facial cream didn't do that and actually made it feel really soft. I really liked that it's light on the skin and non-greasy.

Enhance your skin’s nightly natural repair process with this advanced all-natural renewal formula. Designed to protect your skin’s natural lipid barrier and stimulate your natural skin cell renewal cycle, our sea buckthorn night cream will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to noticeably reduce the visible sun damage. Wake up with intensely hydrated and replenished skin.

  • Smooth the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Designed to protect the skins natural lipid barrier
  • Stimulates skins natural cell renewal cycle
  • Noticeably reduces visible sun damage
I really did wake up with hydrated and replenished skin! This moisturizer didn't make my skin oily either. I love the smell of all of their products - really light and natural, and they don't have that harsh chemical smell you'll find in other products. I don't have wrinkles, so I can't really say that it helped with that, but I do think it reduced visible sun damage on my face.

Make sure to check out Sibu Beauty's Facebook and Twitter pages.  



Comments

  1. This is a great face cream and moisturizer. The oily skin and a great thing that worries is that face creams make skin more oily. This cream is effective for this type skim.
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a product I could use. I have problematic skin, which gets oily very easily, so I have to take a lot of care when chosing an overnight cream or daily moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this face cream. It doesn't react with my oily skin and it works wonders under my hairline where I get these bumps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips