Guest Post: What's In My Bag?

It's back! This time we'll find out what's in Y's bag :). Make sure to check out her blog - Pretty China Doll! Here she is: 

Err I always see this “What's in my bag” post going around. Frankly, I have a pretty shoddy bag with the items. As much as I brag about how I love makeup and whatever, I never carry it with me. Honestly, I can't be bothered to actually go to the bathroom and reapply something. In college, I go back to my dorm often enough to reapply and in high school, I wasn't going to actually miss class to reapply lipstick. Seriously. I'm not about to fail a test just so my lipstick can look fresh.

Bag: Given by my mommy! It's been around for like over 20 years. It's made of cheap sofa material. I only say that because I have a sofa that's made of this material. It's quite heavy, but roomy and useful. 
  • 1 set of keys
  • Old yellow wallet (I've actually stitched it back together in the coin part lol) made of fake leather.
  • 1 periodic table from AP chem. I usually keep it in my wallet.
  • 1 mirror. OKAY SO I'M NOT THAT LOW MAINTENANCE (even though I claim this to my bf)
  • 1 pen
  • 1 cellphone (free after rebates so it basically has no functions besides text, call, pictures)
  • 1 planner (my life)
  • 1 windbreaker because I went walking outside that day.


Lol. My life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips