Opal Stevens' Beauty Blogger of the Week: Hannah


I'm very excited to announce this week's "Beauty Blogger of the Week" - the lovely Hannah!  She has a lot of great posts on a wide range of beauty, fashion and health related posts. Everyone should definitely check out her blog Flawed Excellence

How did you get started blogging? 
I'm always on youtube, I love the beauty gurus on there and I noticed quite a lot mentioned their blogs, so I visited a few and liked what I saw so I thought, "Hey why can't I do that?". So I did, and I'm really enjoying it.

Favorite Hair Tip or Product? 
One hair product that I swear by is the Aussie Three Minute Miracle. I use it once every 1-2 weeks and it leaves my hair so soft! And it's also part of Aussies heat defense range, so win-win!

Beauty trend you love? 
At the moment, I'm really liking neutral make up but with a really bright lip, like a red or candy pink.

Favorite fashion trend? 
I'm really loving the tribal/aztec prints. I've always liked a bold print and i love these especially.


Favorite Health tip?
Well, the obvious is to drink lots of water. Good for the skin and body. I've actually gotten into eating fruit and veggies as snacks, you know, apples, grapes, lettuce, bananas etc.

What are some of your favorite beauty products?
L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover. It's gentle but still removes all traces of make up.

Barry M Nail Paints. They come in a range of fab colours and don't chip easily.

Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara. I have quite long eyelashes naturally, so this mascara emphasizes that and makes them thicker. 

Bourjois’ Chocolate Bronzer. I just think it's a really great bronzer and it smells absolutely yummy!


Collection 2000 16 Hour Wear Concealer. It only costs £4 and it's one of the best concealers I've ever used. It covers brilliantly.


Urban Decay Naked Palette. Who doesn't love this product? It has such great colors that are brilliant for everyday and evening looks.


Make sure to check out Hannah's blog - Flawed Excellence

If you'd like to be a future Opal Stevens' "Beauty Blogger of the Week" contact me at opalstevensblog@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I thought I was the only person Great Lash worked for! Trouble for me is that it's not cruelty free. Great post, though! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips