Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday

Sofia Vergara

Zoe Saldana








Comments

  1. Buttons and BunniesAugust 31, 2011 at 1:41 PM

    Definitely Sofia's dress. It's lovely and elegant and really flatters her figure. Zoe looks like she's a stick in a pink bin bag! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm in the minority this week! I think Zoe's is kinda cute!

    -driz
    refreshsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing and I love her on Modern Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I like Sofia's better but I think Zoe comes in a close second - she looks really elegant. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe's dress is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harshleen@BeautyTidbitsSeptember 2, 2011 at 6:31 PM

    Sofia's dress is lovely.....she looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips