Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday









Comments

  1. Eva Longoria looks gorgeous no matter what she wears, but I would NOT be able to pull that off, so I'm gonna have to say JLo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ofcourse my love JLO! She's glamorous whatever she wears!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know!!! I can't believe she looks that amazing at 42! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Eva Longoria's outfit! :D
    Loving her shoes!

     
    Btw follow my blog if you haven't yet and if you can my twitter too! (Viva_La_Breee)
     
    xoxo, Bree
     
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like Jennifer's outfit would give me more of a shape than Eva's..

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this post popped up on my blogger dashboard, it only showed the picture of Eva Longoria, and I thought "How could anyone beat Eva?",then when I actually went to the post and saw Jennifer Lopez it became very hard to make a decision.
    I ended up voting for Jennifer's because I like the sunglasses.

    -driz
    refreshsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do not have the body to wear what j.lo is wearing, lol. so eva it is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips