Guest Post: Bye 2011, It's Been Fun




Hey, I am Jess from LWIG:LOOK WHAT I GOT!. My blog is my little get-away where I express my passion for fashion and beauty through my outfit and make up looks. Just want to say a big thank you to Opal for letting me do this post.

As we are officially in 2012, I thought it was best to do a round up of my outfits in 2011 and what I hope 2012 will bring. Last year, my new year's resolution was to not to be afraid, and to push myself outside my boundaries. I think I achieved this resolution in many ways because for one I started my blog. It might be sound over dramatic but my blog has really changed my life, as it has re-ignited in a passion that I thought I had lost, so it was one of the best decisions I made last year.


I spent 9 months of the year applying for internships, getting rejected from many of them and finally getting one in the Summer. This was a frustrating experience, but I'm glad I stuck it out. I also made a special effort to spend more time with my friends and family, and I am so glad I did as I got closer to people, not to mention I made new friends on my internship.


I entered the Look competition, lost but got invited to the look lounge. It was my first blog event and was so exciting. I was glad my blog was getting recognised, I am definitely entering next year, so lets hope I get further.


2011 was also special as I turned 21 and I went to Ghana for my birthday. It was exciting and I hope to go again soon. All in all 2011 was a good year for me, I haven't got a New Year resolution yet but I am definitely going to go hard on the blog and just enjoy life.


What's your New Year's resolution???



Comments

  1. LynnDanielleTreasureJanuary 2, 2012 at 3:56 PM

    This is an awesome display of perseverance and tenacity. Thanks for sharing & many blessings to all your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips