Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday

Camilla Belle


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley





Comments

  1. I'd go with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley on this one. I love the color of her jacket and the scarf screams my name! I live in FL and enjoy pops of color even during winter, this look is more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fashion kind of person, but those are both really cute. It was a hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LynnDanielleTreasureJanuary 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM

    I like Camille's look best. Those boots, jacket and accessories are banging!!
    I'd wear her look with a long-sleeve thermal tee or maybe a graphic tee. Or I'd opt for a soft, light-colored fabric blouse. Go Camilla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. StillblondeafteralltheseyearsJanuary 9, 2012 at 11:10 AM

    I'd like to be able to look cute in #1 but the heels in #2 are what I look better in!  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips