Funny :)




Comments

  1.  Oh my gosh, that is the most adorable thing!

    -driz
    refreshsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pic is cute..Not sure if the kitty was looking at shoes tho...a shoe response would be a little different I think...maybe the whole outfit in the store window??  Anyways, I am The Momma Blogger from the Sunday hope...following you on GFC and twitter now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a funny pic! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am now following you. I look forward to reading more. Have a great day.
    http://ddsdailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Too funny!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!...Love to have you along...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following back from the hop!!!  MamaLuvsBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Opal, thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to following yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ♥ these pics!! They are always so funny!

    Looking forward to more of your posts.  Thank you for the follow, gladly returning the follow! ☺Yvonne (Fifi)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips