Pippa Middleton: A Fashion Icon?

Pippa Middleton wowed us during The Royal Wedding in her Alexander McQueen gown and she has only continued to leave us in awe. A lot of women have even begun to consider her a style icon. Personally, I think she has great taste and I'm constantly amazed by her fashion choices. Take a look at just a few of her outfits from the past year:


She looks amazing in that tan Whistles jacket and tiered silk dress from French Connection. Even when she's wearing a casual button down shirt she looks stunning! I really like the design on her jeans and the pops of red really add interest to the outfit.  


I really love how she paired the jean jacket with a simple white dress to make the outfit more interesting. 




Comments

  1. She really is! She is gorgeous and always is wearing cute clothes... Thanks for following me. I am already following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pippa! I think she is the cutest little thang ever!

    Thanks for coming over to Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry and if you wouldn't mind I am following via G+ I would love it if you could swing by when you can and follow me as well :) Thanks so much!

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/111619191970142412836/posts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips