Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday

Carrie Underwood

Amy Adams






Comments

  1. Hopping by to return your follow

    http://savings-made-simple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like amy adams' dress better! :-)  thanks for the follow, i'm following back!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow, I am already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both pretty but I think Carrie is rockin her dress out and it goes very well with her and her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by Couponing & Reviewing in Texas...we are now following you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you back from the Monday mingle thank you for stopping by. I am now following you also!! I totally think Carrie's dress is pretty, but the top looks way to stiff to be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both dresses look awesome but I prefer Amy's dress because I dig designs that are chic and dainty. :-)

    Following you now Opal! hope you're having a great week! :-)

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for following me.  Love your blog.
    http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy Adams for sure. I know this is gonna sound weird but I watched my first Amy Adams movie ...yesterday.

    Thanks for following my blog.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both dresses, however, I will always go with pink and flirty. Thanks for following my blog, I am returning the favor and following yours. 
    http://livelaughlovetoshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love carrie's dress.  but they both look stunning. 

    great blog.  following you.  :)  would love it if you followed me back (only if you enjoy it...)

    cheers,
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun ... love your Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday! Both choices are stunning, of course! I'm your newest follower. Deb @ RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one's too hard to pick....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips