Luminaze


Something I, and a lot of other people deal with, is dark spots due to acne and aging, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. I just discovered Luminaze which is a natural enzyme that breaks down melanin to help fade dark spots and even out your skin tone in just 7 days. In clinical studies it has been proven to work better and faster than the leading prescription ingredient, and it's actually gentle enough to use every day. 

The best part is that it does all of this without creating white patches or splotchyness. That's something that's always scared me about products that claim to even out skin tone, but Luminaze is gentle and effective. Sounds great to me:)! Has anyone tried this product?

Comments

  1. TracyBeautyReflectionsNovember 29, 2011 at 8:42 PM

    Day seven for me today! I can see a difference already. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has made a difference in lightening my dark spots

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff really works.  For even better results, use Retin-A with it.  Retin-A by itself was non-remarkable for me.  Luminaze was impressive but not fast enough.  Now I apply the Luminaze as directed followed by a pea-sized dab of Retin-A (all over my face).  The overnight results are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try this product out as I have a issue acne scars. It sounds like an application overnight could be the right start. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful product. I used it a while back after finding it online. The dark scars under my 


    hair are fading and my skin tone is becoming more even :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips