Looking For Beauty Bloggers

I'm looking for guest bloggers and beauty bloggers to join OpalStevens.com. I would like my focus and posts to be more on hair and skin care. I'm looking for anyone who enjoys and would be willing to write 1 to 3 articles a week on fashion, nail art & design, and/or makeup. You could be on this blog full time or you could choose to promote your own blog in any articles you write for this blog. Any products that I get to review for subjects I don't know too much about (i.e. makeup and nails) I could to send to bloggers who want to come on board and write for reviews and informational articles on OpalStevens.com. Email me at opalstevensblog@gmail.com if you're interested or would like more details!



Comments

  1. i just want to say hi :) haven't talked to u in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Arianne! I know, it's been forever:D. Your cover of Skyscraper was great and I subscribed to your channel:) I hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Opal - thanks for stopping by Holiday Traditions this last weekend. =D I'm following you back. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following Cupcakes & Cucumbers!  I am here to return the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow.Following back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips