Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday

Cat Deeley

Eva Longoria






Comments

  1. Hi Opal,
       Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to become  a Follower of your Blog as well as a Follower on Twitter and your Facebook Fan Page. I am also on twitter and started a Facebook Fan Page last Saturday. The outfits above are beautiful however I prefer the one worn by Eva!:)  I have already voted. Take care.
                                                          Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for the follow! Stopping by to follow you back. I think I like the top one better! Gorgeous!!

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I vote for Eva's white dress. I especially like the collar. I am your newest follower via Welcome Wednesday Hop :) Please follow back if you get a chance. http://aspiringnewmoms.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips