The Beauty Would You Rather Tag 2011

I read this on beautyinbloom93's blog and really enjoyed reading her answers to this tag! She said I should do it, so here are my answers :)


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. I couldn't live without mascara or eyeliner!


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Do you even have to ask? My blog was originally all about hair, so I'd have to say that I'd rather never be able to cut it again. Then I could be like Rapunzel in Tangled, except for the fact that I'm a brunette, I can't sing, and my hair wouldn't be able to heal injured people or keep them young forever XD.


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Uhhhh, I'd have to say coral!


If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I already have way too many clothes, so I would spend it on makeup.


Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would rather apply lipstick as eyeliner - definitely! Black lips would just be weird...


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Probably Sephora, because they offer more than just makeup.


Would you rather use only one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
Considering the fact that I don't really ever wear lipstick or lipgloss, I'd have to say that I'd rather use one lip color. Using just one eyeshadow for the rest of my life would be so boring!


Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I live in a region where a warmer climate is pretty constant all year round, so I would have to say summer clother in the winter.


Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails - I love to put fun and bright colors on my nails!


Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Pony tail. I exercise a lot and a messy bun would just be annoying. If I didn't workout so much I would probably say messy bun.


Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never use lipgloss again! I love nail polish soooo much :), and I don't really ever wear anything on my lips.


Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh goodness, I don't even want to imagine a life without eyebrows! I'd have to say that I'd rather sharpie them in everyday.


Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I could live without nail polish:)


I tag anyone who would like to do this tag!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips