Best Blog Award



I just got awarded this by one of my favorite beauty blogger, Vijaya! She has a really amazing blog and I've learned soooo much from her posts. Seriously, just go follow her blog... and then read the rest of this post :).


Rules:
Name your favourite color: Blue - all types :D
Name your favourite song: Haha, that's like the hardest question you could ever ask me! Music is basically my life - I'm always listening to it, whether I'm just sitting around or writing a post. Here are some of my favs though: Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, Radiohead - Creep, Lifehouse - Hanging By a Moment, No Doubt - Don't Speak, Fuel - Shimmer, Parachute - She, Hoobastank - The Reason, and Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing.
Name your fav dessert: Mint chocolate chip ice-cream with lots of whip cream, peanut butter,  Reese's, and peanut M&Ms. Wow - writing that down I now realize that I may have a slight problem with peanut butter :/
What is pissing you off? Rereading something that I already posted and realizing how many grammatical errors I made. Then wondering how many people saw that and thought I was an idiot. 
When you're upset, you... get really snappy and stand-offish. 
Your favorite pet: dogs
Black or White? black
Your biggest fear is...: No question about it : HEIGHTS. I'm such a baby - I always think if I'm high up, whatever I'm standing on is just gonna cave in. C
onsidering the fact that I'm vertically challenged (5'3"), it's a reasonable fear.
Your best feature is... my hair - I'm obsessed with it and try to take seriously good care of it. 
Everyday attitude: I'm pretty sociable, outgoing, and usually really happy. But seriously, don't even talk to me if I haven't been awake for at least 2 or 3 hours because I will be the most boring person on the planet. 
What is perfection? Something I usually strive for, but have to quit kidding myself with. Perfection is not real - you can always improve, but that doesn't mean you should beat yourself up about it. 
Guilty pleasure: Without a doubt: Frappucinos. Seriously, those things should be illegal. 



I'm passing this on to: 
Arianne Cruz 

Kristina Stone
Ellie
Alexandra 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips