Scruples' Silk Control Blow Dry Elixir Review

Blow drying my hair is always a pain. I usually just let it air dry and then straighten because blow drying does nothing to my unmanageable and frizz-prone hair. I didn't have much hope for Scruples' Silk Control Blow Dry Elixir, but I must say that I'm very impressed! I've tried so many different products that say they'll give you the perfect "blow out," but none so far had succeeded.... but that was before this stuff!!! It made my hair so soft, smooth, straight, light, and full of volume. I love, love, love this stuff. I think it is by far one of the best hair product I have ever tried (no lie). 
  • Rich, smooth formula seals down hair's cuticle while providing support for complete styling control on any hair type
  • Light-weight formula helps hair maintain volume with incredible reflection
  • Contains panthenol and vitamin E to help keep hair healthy and energized
  • For use on all hair types
How to use: 
Work evenly through damp hair and proceed with blow dry styling. Use a little to create flexible hold. Use a lot to control excessively frizzy or unruly hair.



http://www.scrupleshaircare.com/silk_control_video.aspx 





Comments

  1. Thanks for this review. I always like to try new hair products as mine is so dull and boring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips