My June Favorites!

Monthly favorites posts are so much fun! It's crazy how much your face and hair care routines, clothing choices, and music tastes can change in just one short month. It also helps prove that I go shopping way too often :D So, here's my list - enjoy! 
Beckham Signature for Women: I'm obsessed with this perfume and I've pretty much worn it every day of June! It has a really refreshing and sweet scent. I especially love the fact that I got it more than half off the retail price at TJ Maxx. Fragrance notes: Candy apple, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Anise flower, Amber, Orchid.


Sun In Hair Lightener: I've seen this several times at different stores, but I finally got the guts to actually try it out. I'm actually really impressed! It definitely brought out some nice natural looking highlights. It wasn't harsh at all and the main ingredients are water, hydrogen peroxide, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, and lemon juice. It's heat activated so you spray it into damp hair and comb through to evenly distribute and either let the sun do the work or blow dry it. For a more sun-streaked look, you can spray only on the strands you want highlighted. Sun-In is recommended for blonde to medium brown hair. Reddish results may occur in dark brown hair. It is not recommended for color-treated or chemically treated hair. 


V-Neck Tees: I've always loved v-neck tees, but this month I got four different colors of this top at Kohl's for $5 each - and I had a 30% off coupon :D. In summer you can just wear them with a pair of jeans and dress them up with jewelry. In the fall and winter I'll wear cardigans, blazers, and light jackets over them. I especially like wearing them with jeans and Ugg boots. 

Essie Turquoise and Caicos: I really love the color of this nail polish - it's definitely a great summer color! This was actually my first ever bottle of Essie nail polish and I think I'm hooked :). I had to apply 3 coats to get it as dark as I wanted it, but the color is really beautiful. Definitely worth the $8 splurge! 



Duncan Sheik - Barely Breathing: This son is sooooo beautiful! I can listen to it 20 times in a row and still not get bored of it. 

Spin Doctors - Two Princes: lol, I don't know why I like this song so much XD. 

If you would like your list of monthly favorites to be featured on this blog, email me at opalstevensblog@gmail.com. And if you already have a favorites post up on your blog make sure to leave me a link below - I'd love to see it :D!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips