Which Would You Rather Wear? Wednesday








Comments

  1. I voted for Ashley Greene's outfit. I love it! It really looks like something I've worn before. Lol (:
    I love these posts!
    <3 Lizzy
    www.sparklealways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want her shoes sooo badly lol :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go with Ashley Greene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally Kate has the best style of almost anyone, but I'm in love with Ashley's shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Ashley Green is my kinda' style!:)luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley Green is more like what I would wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone should tell to kate middleton that it's not nessecary to dress like an old lady to look chic and preppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is insane! Not a single person voted for Kate.... but I can understand why lol. Ashley's hair is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO! I think it's just because Ashley Greene looks more casual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips