Opal Stevens' Beauty Blogger of the Week: Danielle Jordan Terry

I'm very excited to announce this week's Beauty Blogger of the Week - the lovely Danielle Jordan Terry! Make sure to follow her blog Tinks Tales


How did you get started blogging? 
I started in late January so I have not been doing it long, a few of my online friends had fashion blogs and I always turned to them for fashion advice as they always knew what was 'in' and where to buy everything. I wanted to create a blog myself but after having 2 kids I thought there would be no way I would find the time, how wrong was I though! My 2 little boys are angels and are in a fantastic routine meaning my full attention as a full time mother is on them. When they go to bed I fly through the house work and then sit down to blog. 


Beauty trend you love? 
The summer festival boho trend! And for special occasions I like to add a little glamour! You could say my style was like that of Vanessa Hudgens. Relaxed hippie boho during the day and girly glam dresses at night :) 


Favorite fashion trend? 
I love big statement earrings, feathers, tassels, girly dresses but I also love leather jackets and tartan. 


Favorite Health tip? 
Drink as much water as you can! It flushes out all the daily toxins! I also take my make up off at night before bed and have a rule to not wear make up every single day, let your skin breathe! I also use a SPF on my face everyday even in the winter, it prevents wrinkles! I use a simple dermalogica tinted moist with SPF of 15 - quick and easy, but well worth it! 


Beauty products you love?


Bliss fatgirlslim: After having 2 big babies I will admit my body is not what it used to be, I've used all the lotions and oils out there and this is the best thing I have came across for problem areas - especially cellulite. You do have to keep on top of it and not stop using it, but believe me you will see a difference. 




Soap & Glory Hand Food: The best hand cream I have used  - and my bathroom is full of them ranging in prices, but this is 100% my fave! Not only does it do the job of keeping my hands sift and looking younger, it smells Devine as if you could actually eat it :) yum! 




Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser: If you have oily skin then this will be perfect for you! It soaks up everything and lasts all day and night! You can also use it as a face mask, 2 in1 bargain! 


Dainty Doll Concealer: I love this make up range! Best concealer I have ever used! Makes your skin glow as well!




Dainty Doll Blusher in Hippie Shake: Blusher goes on light but I love this as I also use it as a highlighter! You will see a difference in your skin if you try these :)  




Dainty Doll Lipstick: And lipstick because it is in no way stick or tacky! Does not have high shine or gloss so you can wear it for a natural look everyday or pop gloss on top for occasions :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Style Trends of 2011

Dr. Sue Ann Wee on Acne Scarring, Types of Acne Scars, and Treatment Options

Hair Growth Tips